Providing Coaching and VA Services to Grow Your Business
Maria Elena Escobar, CPC, VA, Writer, Web Developer, Graphic Designer
Business Growth and Implementation Coach
Transformation and Awakening Coach, Spiritual Illuminary and Love Catalyst
“Your job is the excuse through which you get to love people.”
~ Panache Desai
Why Choose Maria Elena?
Maria Elena Escobar is an Author, Coach, Motivational Speaker, and Virtual Assistant.
Her desire to empower others to live their most authentic lives and to create a world where we choose to love one another on a moment by moment basis has been the catalyst for her writing and her work in the global community.
She also helps other coaches, healers, and writers with similar missions succeed in building their businesses.
As a Virtual Assistant, she marries her technical skills and creativity with her passion for helping people live their passion and purpose.
She uses her coaching training and well-developed intuition to assist her clients in implementing their dreams.
Her nurturing emotional support, encouragement, and knowledge of personal development have been instrumental in serving her clients in overcoming their limiting beliefs and feelings of overwhelm so they can breakthrough to authenticity and freedom.
Having worked many years as a social worker and as an employment specialist before becoming a coach, she also has strong skills in helping people discover their passion and navigate the path to their dream work and life.
Her ability to problem-solve with out-of-the-box creative solutions facilitates each client’s ability to overcome obstacles as they realize their dreams quickly.
“People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances.
The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want,
and if they can’t find them, make them”
~ George Bernard Shaw
My Administrative & Customer Service Experience
Before my career as a Coach, Author, Speaker, and VA extraordinaire, I worked with challenging populations as a teacher and social worker in NYC. Balancing the need to be all things to all people has served me well over the years and continues to be an asset now as a self-employed business owner.
I specialize in supporting professional coaches, healers, and writers, helping them create a workable system that enables them to run their business smoothly and efficiently.
I can handle every aspect of starting and running a business from developing a website, membership site, social media, graphics, PR, and running all aspects of the daily activities. I can help you run your business from “soup to nuts.”
I’m also extremely good at motivating, brainstorming, and providing emotional support during the often-frustrating challenges of launching and running your own business
I am known for my organizational ability, meticulously detail-oriented, and tenacious creative problem-solving.
I’m great at multi-tasking, handling multiple projects, rushed deadlines, and time management. I’m able to learn new programs quickly and efficiently.
I love the challenge of new unknown projects and adapt and learn how to manage them with ease. I’m a joyful person and unflappable in the face of hectic assignments.
Also, I have strong communication skills as well as excellent phone etiquette. Having taught classes on customer service, I have extensive knowledge of how to deal with clientele.
“Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear, and the blind can read.”
~ Mark Twain
In my previous professional position as an employment specialist for at-risk-youth, I needed to teach classes on customer service, employee relations, and various aspects of being a good employee as well as supervising them at their internships and jobs.
In preparation for this, I took courses and training on providing excellent customer service as well as reading countless books on the subject.
I believe this knowledge, coupled with my experience in running all aspects of online businesses married with my marketing expertise, makes me uniquely qualified to be a champion for your company.
In my earlier years working my way through college as a waitress, I repeatedly won the waitress of the week and month because of my ability to upsell salad bar, specialty drinks, and desserts.
Due to my vibrant personality, impeccable customer service, and adept selling skills, I managed to win during the lunch shift even though doing so mid-day in a consistent manner was much more challenging.
“Your chances of success in any undertaking can always be measured by your belief in yourself.”
~ Robert Collier
As a licensed coach, I know how to ask questions that will enable customers to find the right solution to meet their needs while feeling heard and respected.
My degree in Psychology and NLP training has taught me how to understand what people need and how to sell to them effectively.
Customer service is about making the customer feel heard and respected, discovering the hidden needs, and finding a product to meet those needs.
My ability to understand people, excellent communication skills, creative out-of-the-box problem-solving skills, jovial personality, and patience combined with the strengths and experience I previously listed make me a strong candidate for a customer service position.
“Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened.
Happiness never decreases by being shared.”
Virtual Executive Assistant Experience
Administrative & Customer Service
- Scheduling and follow up with clients
- Providing excellent customer service
- Making travel arrangements and follow up
- Dealing with vendors
- Excel spreadsheet creation
- Database creation and management/mailing list creation
- Planning and implementation of live events/retreats
- Editing documents and creating reports
- Troubleshooting/problem-solving customer issues, finding quick solutions
- Following up on emails, phone, and other communication to meet the needs of customers
“Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration, motivation, and a pinch of creativity.”
~ Bo Bennett
Creative, Marketing & Social Media
- Daily Emails Creation and Responses
- Variety of correspondence including Resumes, Writing Articles, Blogs, and Published Author
- Press Releases, Speeches, Grant Proposals, Reports, and Sales Copywriting and Media Kits
- Newsletter Creation and Distribution (online and print)
- Created Flyers, Brochures, Business Cards, Banners, and Other Marketing Materials
- Graphic Design, Branding, Creating Tag-lines and Mission/Vision Statements
- Creating Memes, Info-graphics, Banners, Logos, 3D Book and CD Covers
- Social Media Certification: Create pages on FB, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Vimeo
- Social Media Creation/Management/Scheduling/Maintenance: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Social Media Group Creation and Maintenance
- Created and embedded surveys and interactive quizzes on several websites and social media, emails, and websites
- Created ad campaigns in FB and other Social Media Platforms helping clients increase engagement and traffic
- EBook Creation and Kindle, PDF and ePub book formatting
- Editing and Formatting Book for Print Publication/Digital Publication
- Edited Audios with Audacity and Videos with Camtasia and Adobe Creative Suite
- Created Evergreen Video Webinars with Special Effects, Intros, and Outros
- Created funnels and nurturing campaigns to maximize engagement
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.”
~ Albert Einstein
Web Development & Summit Creation
- Creating and supporting Teleseminars, Webinars, and Summits
- Handled Summits from Beginning to Completion – all aspects
- Created Online Coupons/Funnels and Sales Promotions
- Created and Managed Membership Programs on Various Platforms
- Blog Creation and Management
- Creating, Customizing, and Sending Auto-responder Programs/Campaigns
- Website Design/Management/Maintenance – Built over ten websites from start to finish
- Handling E-commerce/Shopping Carts/Merchant Accounts
- Provide Regular Website Maintenance/Trouble-shooting and Upgrades for all Websites I manage
- Trained in SEO, Use of Keywords and Longtail SEO for Maximum Engagement and ROI, Including Tagging and Site-mapping
- GDPR Compliance Trained and Implemented on Several Websites
- Redirecting 404 pages, PHP, FTP, MX, and DNS record management
- Extensive knowledge of optimal plugins and least expensive approach while maintaining excellence
- LeadPage/Optimize Press/Instapage Page/Elementor
- Lead Magnets/Bribes Creation/Opt-in Creation
- Created Sales pages, Landing pages, Opt-in pages, Pop-up Boxes, etc
And much more, too numerous to mention…
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world:
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”
~ George Bernard Shaw
Here are some of the programs I’ve worked with:
(Note: There’s a lot of overlap in categories where the programs are used;
As my skill set is ever-growing this list is not exhaustive)
Administrative & Customer Service
- MailChimp, AWeber, Constant Contact and Auto-Responder Emails as Part of CRM Systems Like Infusionsoft and Ontraport/Auto-Pilot/Send-Pepper
- Some Additional Programs like Method, Results, Insynq, Zoho, and other CRM program and Complete CRM with GreenRope
- Appointment-Plus, ScheduleOnce, Acuity. Calendly, SynGene, Google Calendar, Office 365 Calendar, and other Scheduling Programs
- Google Drive, Docs, Google Suite, OneDrive, Office 365 Dropbox, Paper-Tiger, Carbonite
- Zapier, Trello, Evernote, Todoist, Basecamp, Asana, Slack, Podio, ZenDesk, Moosend, Hubspot
- Efax, EchoSign, DocuSign, Hello
- U.S.P.S./Fed-Ex/UPS/Amazon Shipping Online Program
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access)
“You are the embodiment of the information you choose to accept and act upon.
To change your circumstances you need to change your thinking and subsequent actions.”
~ Adlin Sinclair
Creative, Marketing & Social Media
- Canva, PicMonkey, Desygner, Pixlr, Designrr, Adobe Creative Suite (Over 20 Programs)
- BlogTalkRadio, Audio Acrobat, PodCast Creation, and Hosting
- Adobe PDF Creator, Calibre, PDF Fillable Form Creation, eBook Creation, Mockup Shots, Remove-pg
- Audacity, Itunes, Camtasia, MindMovies, Youtube, Vimeo, Adobe Premiere- Pro, Wista
- Group creation and management programs on FB, Yahoo, Google, LinkedIn, On website forums – i.e., BuddyPress and bbPress
- Created Social Media pages – FB, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, GooglePlus
- Google Mail, Calendar, Analytics, Site Mapping, Google AdWords, Google Hangout
- Facebook Ads and Insights
- HootSuite, SocialOomph and other Social Media Management/Scheduling
- Optin Monster, Smush, JetPack, Popup Makers (Several)
- Clickfunnel, and Trained in Creating Marketing Funnels
- Clickbank, GroSocial, Daocloud, Self-Growth.com
- Social Media – FB, Twitter, Google +, Instagram, Periscope, LinkedIn, Youtube
- Vistaprint, Logo Maker, Book Cover Design 3D, and Hallmark Programs
- SurveyMonkey, Leadquizzes, Plugins to Create Forms and Quizzes such as WP Forms, Jotforms
“Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks,
breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.”
~ Mary Lou Cook
Web Development & Summit Creation
- WordPress.com and WordPress.org, Typepad
- GoDaddy, HostGator, BlueHost, Wix, Squarespace, CPanel, Linux, Network Solutions
- Woocomerce Themes and Shopify, PaySimple, 1Shopping Cart/Marketers Choice, Authorize.net, Paypal, Stripe
- Responsive Website Development, Various Themes, ie., Divi
- Optimize Press, Lead Pages, Ontraport pages, Instapages, Elementor, Memberium
- WebinarIgnition, Jigsawbox, Wishlist, PilotPress, and other Membership Programs
- Kajabi Website Creation and Funnels Created Including Membership Programs and Products
- Various Webinar and Teleseminar Programs Go-to-meeting, Join.me, Instantteleseminar.com, Zoom, Free-Conference Pro
- Yoast SEO, Longtail Pro/SEO optimization
- bit.ly, Pretty links, TinyURL and other Affiliate Management as Part of CRM’s
- Security, Back up, and Malware programs like Sucuri, Jetpack, Askimet, Vaultpress
“Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness.
Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.”
~ Scott Adams
To best serve your needs, I’ve compiled some questions to evaluate where you are currently at in creating your ideal life.
I know it’s quite comprehensive, but the more aware I’m of who you are and what you need, the better I can serve you.
As a VA and Coach, I believe your business needs to be in alignment with your highest goals, dreams, passions, values, and purpose.
Please answer the following questions so that I can help you create the business and life you truly want.
Click Here to Download Your Business Assessment.
Here are what some of my clients have to say:
“Maria was an incredible asset to Virtual Assist USA. From the moment she started, she brought warmth and dedication to the job. Clients loved working with her because of her can-do attitude and deadline-driven work style. I had complete trust and faith in Maria, and we miss her every day!
~ Danielle Julia Cuomo, President Virtual Assist USA
“I want to share with you a fabulous resource if you’re seeking the services of an incredible virtual assistant. She’s my secret weapon. Her name is Maria Escobar, and she’s got a heart of gold which is only matched by her solid expertise.
If you’ve been on my list for any length of time, you’ve watched my business grow. Maria’s passion and expertise are behind that success. I have had the joy of working with Maria for six years now. She is a rare combination of creativity and organization.
Some people are very good at keeping track of all the details and minutiae necessary to run a successful business. Others are able to see the big picture and generate creative solutions and ideas to make things happen.
Maria is great with the details and also extremely creative, she really thinks outside the box. She absolutely shines when doing anything creative. And she’s so encouraging that I feel like I have my own private cheerleader who’s always in my corner; it is great to know that she really believes in me and is invested in my success like it was her own. I can’t recommend her enough.
If you have wanted to create your first product, eBook, webinar, speech, presentation, brainstorm new directions for your business or write a book she can help you. She is a gifted writer and can help you take the ideas and expertise in your head and help you develop, implement and sell the product. “
~ Andrea Amador, M.NLP, CEC
“I cannot recommend Maria more highly as an extremely competent, efficient, and creative assistant. Her background as a certified coach clearly shows in her approach to making sure the tasks I ask her to complete actually “make sense” for my business model and my goals. She is just as committed to my goals as I am, and this is priceless in an assistant.
She approaches tasks with energy and enthusiasm. She is an eager learner, so if I ask her to do something she has less experience with, she accesses whatever resources required to learn and implement quickly and correctly.
On top of her competence, she is personable and easy to get along with. I look forward to working closely with her for a long time.”
Top Qualities: Great Results, On Time, High Integrity
~ Dr. Anita Marchesani, The Freedom Prescription
“I have been working with Maria Escobar for some time now, and I have to say I don’t know I managed without her. She is incredible. Her ability to keep me organized and deal with the day to day running’s of my business so efficiently is a God-send.
Knowing that she has everything under control and in fact is always anticipating my needs three steps ahead before I even know I have them, gives me the freedom to do what I do best, sell my product. I never have to worry about whether things are running smoothly; her ability to anticipate potential issues, be proactive and troubleshoot astounds me.
She is such a brilliant writer and creative problem solver; I count on her for all my correspondence and marketing as well. If she does not know how to do something she teaches herself and before the day is out she is an expert. She is tenacious about getting the job done, no matter what obstacles come along.
I cannot recommend her highly enough.”
~ Justin (For privacy purposes company information is omitted)