Providing Coaching and VA Services to Grow Your Business
Maria Elena Escobar, CPC, VA, Writer, Web Developer, Graphic Designer
Business Growth and Implementation Coach
Transformation and Awakening Coach, Spiritual Illuminary and Love Catalyst
“Your job is the excuse through which you get to love people.” ~ Panache Desai
After graduating from Hunter College, NY with degrees in Psychology and Education I worked for over 15 years in the fields of Social Work and Education. I’m also a proficient writer. I’ve done public speaking, speech writing, and grant writing. I’m a published author and have maintained several blogs over the years.
I specialize in supporting professional coaches, entrepreneurs, and writers, helping them create a workable system that enables them to run their business smoothly and efficiently. I can handle every aspect of starting and running a business from building a website, membership site, social media, PR, and running all aspects of the daily business. I can help you run your business from “soup to nuts.” I’m also extremely good at motivating, brainstorming and providing emotional support during the often frustrating challenges of launching and running your own business.
My clients say I’m extremely organized, meticulously detail oriented and a creative problem solver. I’m great at multi-tasking, handling multiple projects, rushed deadlines and time management. I’m able to learn new programs quickly and efficiently. I love the challenge of new unknown projects and adapt and learn how to manage them with ease. I’m a joyful person and calm in the face of hectic assignments or dealing with customer’s challenges.
Also, I have strong communication skills as well as excellent phone etiquette skills. Having taught classes on customer service, I have extensive knowledge of how to deal with clientele. As a writer, I can craft email responses, newsletters, social media posts and correspondence with ease. I also excel at research and have a Social Media Certification and extensive training on different Social Media platforms.
My Customer Service Experience
You may be looking at my extensive experience and be wondering why I would be applying for a customer service position. I’ve always been a people person; Virtual Assistant work while exciting and challenging does not give me much opportunity to interact as much as I’d like. Honestly, I miss the collaboration and would love the consistency that would come from a more permanent weekly position.
Before my career as a VA extraordinaire, I worked with challenging populations as a teacher and social worker in NYC. I had to learn how to meet the needs of employers, community, coworkers, government agencies and the like as well as those of my students or clients. Balancing the need to be all things to all people has served me well over the years and continues to be an asset now that I am a self-employed business owner.
One of my prior professional positions was that of an employment specialist for at-risk-youth, I was often called upon to teach classes on customer service, employee relations and various aspects of being a good employee as well as supervising them at their internships and jobs. In preparation for this, I took courses and training on providing excellent customer service as well as reading countless books on the subject. I believe this knowledge coupled with my experience in running all aspects of online businesses married with my marketing expertise makes me uniquely qualified to be a champion for your company.
In my earlier years working my way through College as a waitress, I repeatedly won waitress of the week and month because of my ability to upsell salad bar, specialty drinks, and desserts. Due to my vibrant personality, impeccable customer service and adept selling skills I managed to win during the lunch shift even though doing so mid-day in a consistent manner
As a licensed coach, I know how to ask questions that will enable customers to find the right solution to meet their needs while feeling heard and respected. My degree in Psychology and NLP training has taught me how to understand what people need and how to sell to them effectively. Customer service is about making the customer feel heard and respected, discovering the hidden needs and finding a product to meet those needs.
I believe my ability to understand people, excellent communication skills, creative out-of-the-box problem-solving skills, jovial personality, and unflappable patience combined with the strengths and experience I previously listed make me a strong candidate for a customer service position.
Executive VA Experience
- Scheduling and follow up with clients
- Providing excellent customer service
- Making travel arrangements and follow up
- Dealing with vendors
- Excel spreadsheet creation
- Database creation and management/mailing list creation
- Planning and implementation of live events
- Handling E-commerce/Shopping Carts/Merchant Accounts
- Creating and supporting Teleseminars, Webinars, and Summits
- Handled Summits from beginning to end
- Creating, customizing and sending Auto-responder programs/Campaigns
- Daily emails creation and responses
- Social Media group creation and maintenance
- Variety of correspondence
- Writing articles, blogs, and published author of a book
- Created flyers, brochures, and Media releases
- Graphic Design, Branding, Creating tag lines and mission statement
- Creating Memes, Info-graphics, banners, logos
- Newsletter creation and distribution (online and print)
- Website Design and management, built over ten websites from start to finish
- Blog creation and management
- Provided regular website maintenance and upgrades for all websites I manage
- Trained in SEO, Use of Keywords and Longtail SEO for optimization
- GDPR compliance trained and implemented on several sites
- Social Media Certification: Create pages on FB, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn
- Social Media management: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram
- PR, press release and copywriting and Media Kit
- Created and embedded surveys and interactive quizzes on several websites and social media
- Created ad campaigns in FB and helped clients increase following and likes
- EBook Creation and Kindle, PDF and ePub book formatting
- Editing and formatting book for print publication/digital publication
- Edited audios with Audacity and videos with Camtasia
- Created Evergreen Video Webinars
- Created and managed membership programs on various platforms
- LeadPage creation/Optimize Press page creation (both sales, etc.)
- Lead magnets/bribes creation/Opt-in creation
- Created Sales pages, landing pages, Opt-in pages, PopUp boxes, etc.
- And much more, too numerous to mention
Some Programs I’ve worked with (The list is not all inclusive):
- WordPress.com and WordPress.org
- HostGator, BlueHost, Wix, Squarespace, CPanel, Linux, Godaddy, Network Solutions
- Woocomerce themes and shopping cart
- Responsive Website Development various themes, ie. Divi
- Optimize Press, Lead Pages, Ontraport pages
- Ontraport/Office Auto-Pilot/ Send-pepper/ Infusionsoft
- Method, Results, Insynq, and other CRM programs
- Zoho (several programs including CRM, mail, campaign, books)
- Canva, PicMonkey, Desygner, Pixlr, Adobe and various graphic design programs
- BlogTalkRadio, Audio Acrobat
- Adobe pdf creator, Calibre
- WebinarIgnition, Jigsawbox, Wishlist, PilotPress, and other membership programs
- Kajabi site and funnels created including membership programs and products
- Various webinar and teleseminar programs Go-to-meeting, Join.me, Instantteleseminar.com, Zoom, Freeconference Pro
- MailChimp, AWeber, Constant Contact and email as part of CRM systems like Infusionsoft and Ontraport
- Appointment-Plus, ScheduleOnce, Acuity. Calendly and other scheduling programs
- Paysimple, 1Shopping Cart/Marketers Choice, Authorize.net, Paypal, Stripe
- Audacity, Itunes, Camtasia
- Yahoo Groups
- Dropbox, Papertiger, Carbonite, Google Drive, and Docs
- Zapier, Trello, Evernote, Todoist, Basecamp, Asana
- Google mail, calendar, analytics, site mapping, etc.
- Google AdWords, Google Hangout
- Facebook Ads and insights
- Yoast SEO, Longtail Pro/SEO optimization
- Efax, EchoSign, DocuSign, Hello
- USPS shipping online program
- HootSuite, SocialOomph and other social media management
- Youtube, Vimeo, Wista, Mind-Movies
- Clickfunnel, and trained in creating marketing funnels
- Clickbank, GroSocial, Daocloud, Self-Growth.com
- Social Media – FB, Twitter, Google +, Instagram, Periscope, LinkedIn, Youtube
- bit.ly, Pretty links, TinyURL
- Vistaprint, Logo maker, Book Cover Design 3D, and Flat
- SurveyMonkey, Leadquizzes
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access)
To best serve your needs, I’ve compiled some questions to evaluate where you are currently at in creating your ideal life. I know it’s quite comprehensive but the more aware I am of who you are, and what you need the better I can serve you. As a VA and Coach, I believe your business needs to be in alignment with your highest goals, dreams, passions, values, and purpose. Please answer the following questions so that I can help you create the business and life you truly want. You can download it here.
Here are what some of my clients have to say:
“Maria was an incredible asset to Virtual Assist USA. From the moment she started, she brought warmth and dedication to the job. Clients loved working with her because of her can-do attitude and deadline-driven work style. I had complete trust and faith in Maria, and we miss her every day!
~ Danielle Julia Cuomo, President Virtual Assist USA
“I want to share with you a fabulous resource if you’re seeking the services of an incredible virtual assistant. She’s my secret weapon. Her name is Maria Escobar, and she’s got a heart of gold which is only matched by her solid expertise.
If you’ve been on my list for any length of time, you’ve watched my business grow. Maria’s passion and expertise are behind that success. I have had the joy of working with Maria for six years now. She is a rare combination of creativity and organization.
Some people are very good at keeping track of all the details and minutiae necessary to run a successful business. Others are able to see the big picture and generate creative solutions and ideas to make things happen.
Maria is great with the details and also extremely creative, she really thinks outside the box. She absolutely shines when doing anything creative. And she’s so encouraging that I feel like I have my own private cheerleader who’s always in my corner; it is great to know that she really believes in me and is invested in my success like it was her own. I can’t recommend her enough.
If you have wanted to create your first product, eBook, webinar, speech, presentation, brainstorm new directions for your business or write a book she can help you. She is a gifted writer and can help you take the ideas and expertise in your head and help you develop, implement and sell the product. “
~ Andrea Amador, M.NLP, CEC
“I cannot recommend Maria more highly as an extremely competent, efficient, and creative assistant. Her background as a certified coach clearly shows in her approach to making sure the tasks I ask her to complete actually “make sense” for my business model and my goals. She is just as committed to my goals as I am, and this is priceless in an assistant.
She approaches tasks with energy and enthusiasm. She is an eager learner, so if I ask her to do something she has less experience with, she accesses whatever resources required to learn and implement quickly and correctly.
On top of her competence, she is personable and easy to get along with. I look forward to working closely with her for a long time.”
Top Qualities: Great Results, On Time, High Integrity
~ Dr. Anita Marchesani, The Freedom Prescription
“I have been working with Maria Escobar for some time now, and I have to say I don’t know I managed without her. She is incredible. Her ability to keep me organized and deal with the day to day running’s of my business so efficiently is a God-send.
Knowing that she has everything under control and in fact is always anticipating my needs three steps ahead before I even know I have them, gives me the freedom to do what I do best, sell my product. I never have to worry about whether things are running smoothly; her ability to anticipate potential issues, be proactive and troubleshoot astounds me.
She is such a brilliant writer and creative problem solver; I count on her for all my correspondence and marketing as well. If she does not know how to do something she teaches herself and before the day is out she is an expert. She is tenacious about getting the job done, no matter what obstacles come along.
I cannot recommend her highly enough.”